The Friday Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011
This is Jerricho, signing in... it's been a while since I last blogged over at my Livejournal account. For the past 2 years, it's been pretty much social networking and micro-blogging sites... just letting people know where I am, what I'm doing or what-the-hell fancies my coconut.

I make a living out of writing nowadays. Varied stuff from cyanobacteria to recipes eat my week that when Friday comes, my brain is all stuffed and ready to be delivered to the oven. Here enters the Friday blog...

Starting today, I'll be blogging about interesting stuff that make my life vibrant: dishes I make, places I've been to and other quirks unbeknownst to most of my friends. Think of it as my weekly dose of coffee. I hope you enjoy this as much as I hope to... the Echo Brew...

Let's start brewing!!!

P.S. The blog banner was made by yours truly: the scrabble tiles were taken by a good friend, Lianne; the bamboo path and the crabs were taken during my recent trip to Bohol, about which I'll be writing soon.

Off to Boracay within 12 hours. Watch out for the entry next week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment